Tuesday, June 25, 2013

WEEKLY NEWS LETTER!!!!

It's been over a year since I created this blog and just over seven months since my last post. During the hiatus I have done a lot of thinking about how I should continue with the blog.
In that seven months I have been able to speak to many individuals with many different situations with regards to their investments and insurance, and though I get a lot of the same questions I have no problem answering them because that's what I do, just as someone were to ask you a questions at your place of work.

The concept of this blog going forward is to talk about situations or concerns that many of us young and old are going through when it comes to our finances. I will be posting at least once a week with information about investing and insuring for your future or present time. I know that some financial lingo can be confusing and difficult to understand, trust me I read articles and research every day, and the last thing I want is to confuse my readers. The goal for the Canadian Financial Advisor blog is that it will be simple and easy to understand for all readers.

I also encourage questions and comments from everyone, I would appreciate if no rude or inappropriate comments were posted as it will be deleted. Be professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment